September 13, 2009

It has been awhile!!

It has been a while since my last blog entry, I really have no excuses! The kids are doing great. Henry still loves his school and Bea is so happy with her new babysitter. John and I are keeping busy with kids, still unpacking random boxes that constantly appear out of no where and of course, there is always work. I am happy to report I love my new job. Everyone there is so nice and rheumatology (like all autoimmune diseases) is super interesting. I did get an opportunity to visit my old job this week, it did make me miss life in the hospital for a minute, but being home with the kids is a priority right now. John is still busy at Deere and was recently elected to the school board!

September has not only been a busy month, but also a fun one. We celebrated my Dad's and Carolyn's birthdays, went to the circus last weekend and today Henry had a birthday party to go to. It was the first party he was invited to by himself, without John or I to supervise,so we were a little nervous. He did great. I suppose this will be the first of many to come - he is growing up so fast!

The final finishes were put in the basement last week, so I am happy to report it is officially complete! We are really enjoying it. Henry has a place to spread out all of his toys and be as loud as wants, which is pretty loud sometimes. We also have some new neighbors. The neighborhood is a little less quiet now and Henry has some new friends to play with - even if they are all girls! There will be two more families moving in this month, we are really looking forward to it.

Bea is doing great. She loves her big brother, he can always make her smile. Soon she will be 6 months old!!

Next weekend we will be heading to Boone, IA to visit a "real life" Thomas the train engine. I will take lots of pictures to post. Below are a few pictures from the circus and birthday party, as you can see from the photo, Henry really enjoyed the popcorn at the circus.

Until next time...


Will and Bea

Joshy and Carolyn at the circus

Papa and Carolyn's birthday

I think the popcorn is gone!

The circus

No comments:

Post a Comment