August 1, 2009

Here we go again!

On Thursday our sea shipment arrived from Germany. Amazingly, only one item was broke and everything else was in great shape. As I am writing this blog two days later, I am happy to report we only have the office and our bedroom to organize! Needless to say we have worked nonstop since Thursday morning. My Dad, Will, and John's parents came to help and then Henry had a sleep over at Papa and Nana's to give us some extra time to unpack.

John, Will and my Dad did take some time for fun last night and went fishing. John and Will caught 7 or 8 fish each and my Dad caught only 2 - I think he spent most of his time helping the other two!

We also did some kite flying this week. Below is a picture of our new Spider Man kite. I had forgotten how much fun kite flying is!

Bea is doing great, as usual. She is talking all the time, rolling over, and starting to play with small toys - although her favorite past time is watching Henry play.

Below are some pictures from the move.


Our container in Germany.


Arriving in Bettendorf.


Goofy!


Kite Flying.


Tie Dye!

No comments:

Post a Comment