October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch, Imagination Movers!!!

One of my favorite things about the fall is taking the kids to a pumpkin patch. Last year I think my Mom and I took Henry to at least five. Even though the weather has not been nearly as cooperative this year, we did visit a really great one in Alpha, IL. Henry's class has a field trip there next week and I thought we should preview it, especially since I am chaperoning. It was darling!!! Henry had a great time running through the corn maze - even though it was a really big, extremely difficult corn maze, playing in the playground, and enjoying all of the country fun. Bea had a great time as well, there were plenty of kids to look at. We look forward to going again next week, and the best part is we will be riding a school bus!!!

Last night we took Henry to see the Imagination Movers. Henry had so much fun! He sang, danced in the isles and ate popcorn. He even got to shake Mover Rich's hand, what a thrill. I think John and I enjoyed it more than Henry, it was so great to see him sing and dance, I should have brought a video camera. Bea had a great girls' night with Nana.


My Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch

Another Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch, did I mention it was super cold and windy that day?

Mover Rich!!

Henry and Mommy before the show.

Imagination Movers

No comments:

Post a Comment